Thursday, February 6, 2014

1.-Rephrase the following sentences using UNLESS

Example:.- If the neighbours don´t stop shouting, I'll call the police
Unless the neighbours stop shouting, I'll call the police.

a.-if he doesn't pay the fine, he may go to prison

b.-if she doesn't study hard, she will fail the test.

c.-They will buy a new car if this one doesn't work properly.

d.-if you do not hurry up, you will miss the bus.

e.-We won't go for a walk if you do not finish your homework.


2.-Rewrite the following sentences omitting IF

a.- If I were you, I would stop smoking:
Were I you, I would stop smoking

b.-If you drink too much coke, you won't be able to sleep

c.- If I had had time, I would have phoned you earlier.

d.-If you see Tom tonight, give him my regards

e.-If I had known about the party, I would have gone

f.- If She were my daughter, I'd phone the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment